Hybris Solutions Architect
Contract | Dusseldorf/ London
Hybris/AEM Architect needed for a systems integration partner based in Dusseldorf with offices in London. As a solutions architect you will be translating client requirements into solution focused designs, design schemas and integrate them with content management solutions and search engines, unlocking the business value of both Hybris and CQ5.
- Independently evaluate ecommerce products, establish standards, define architecture and be accountable for the necessary health of the overall solution.
- Teaching, mentoring and sharing knowledge, improving processes and developing systematic solutions to problem patterns.
- Architect Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Hybris.
Architect awesome commerce features such as search, product details, personalisation, merchandising features such as catalogue, pricing and promotions etc.
- Diagnosing and solving technical problems related to commerce implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for ecommerce solutions.
- Providing inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Defining implementation processes, quality gates and standards
- Defining best practices to manage performance and scalability of the ecommerce solution.
The successful Hybris Architect will have the following:
Experience with J2EE, Architecture Patterns, Design Patterns, Spring Framework, Eclipse and ANT.
A deep understanding of object oriented programming, relational databases and the eCommerce field expertise from the ground up.
Expertise in Hybris foundational concepts and will have experience & knowledge of multi-channel architecture, data modelling with Hybris, Data exchange and integration.
Expertise in Hybris Task management, internationalisation, personalisation and security concepts.
Experience using AEM in conjunction with Hybris on multiple integrations.
Expertise in catalogue, order management, promotions and B2C Commerce.
Please note: this role will be split between London and Dusseldorf with up to 3 days a week in Germany.